I have been trying to put some time aside in the business of my week to just...
feel the moment, see what I find, hear my heart...
its been awhile since I let myself slow down enough...
There is a new bump in the road I have found...
I am out of practice.
my mind is afraid of quiet...
as if peace is a vacancy that will be forever unfilled...
There is a great waterfall of noise that rushes in.
appointments, words, needs, noise, lists, duties
I am trying to separate what is really important,
you know...
I think we all ask ourselves that question now and then...
or at least try it out on ourselves...
what if...
I wonder what it will take...
for me to just sit and breath and feel...
a disaster, an earthquake, an illness...
some red-hot reminder that life [here] is fragile..
it does end...
will I get a chance to answer myself
with enough honesty to make a change?
this is definitely something I have to work on...
No comments:
Post a Comment